*Hyperveltilating* I won! I won? OMG……I just matched ALL 6 numbers on the Powerball Lottery, not just only the $12 Powerball number! I really won? Am I dreaming? *faints*
During the Press Conference:
“Ms Daniels, what do you plan to do with your millions?”
Hmmm…..that’s a good question.
- Find a reputable money manager.
- Give 10% of my monthly income to the church
- Pay off my house and truck
- Buy myself a vehicle (truck is really hubby’s, even though my name’s on it!)
- Tear down my green house
- Put $50K in accounts for my grandchildren (all four), my four children, and a few of my struggling Adoptees, as well as my niece and nephew, and help ease my sister’s finances. She helped me once upon a time, so it will be nice to return the favor!
- Go on a major shopping spree at the following locations: Amazon, Kittles, Maurice’s, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby, as well as Barnes and Noble, Office Max, and maybe Vista Print.
- Hire someone to upgrade the electrical system in my house OR call the producers of This Old House. I want a remodel!
- After my remodel, buy myself a baby grand piano.
- Get my passport so I could visit my sister in Canada.
- Take my parents to Colorado and buy a cabin for their use anytime they wanted to use it.
- Go to Disney World and Universal
- Attend several book signings around the US and finally meet the authors who helped me get my start: Anny Cook, Regina Carlysle, Bronwyn Green, Brynn Paulin, Desiree Holt, Cindy Spencer Pape, and Mary Martinez. Also meet others whose books I’ve loved, including Laurann Dohner, Liz Crowe, Sabrina Jeffries, Nora Roberts, and Danielle Steel.
- Hire someone to haul off the stuff in my brown house AND give it a thorough cleaning. This might also be included in #8, lol!
Can you tell I’ve given this some thought? LOL! I’d also make a considerable donation to Make-A-Wish, the American Cancer Society, and Hope’s Voice.
“Ms Daniels, I’m your fourth cousin once removed! Can you help us pay our bills?”
Ummmm……if you can’t prove how we’re related, then most likely no, especially if you’re someone I’ve NEVER heard of. If you are a trusted relative, you’re probably NOT going to ask for any help, so just know that I KNOW which relatives are struggling, and those individuals will receive a little something in their Christmas stocking.
*Yawns* Oh crap…..that was just a dream! *checks ticket* Yeah, I’ve only matched the Powerball number, with the multiplyer of 2. Hellooooo six dollars! Yeah, I’ll try not to spend it all in the same place.
What would YOU do if you suddenly found yourself the winner of the Mega Million Dollar Lottery? To see more, go here.
Update On Mom:
She’s having an MRI on Friday, then a 2nd opinion on her spine in the next few weeks, as well as a consultation with Physical Therapy next month. The shot she had last week seems to be working; she’s able to stand with minimal help, and can even take one or two steps with assistance!
On Saturday, I’m heading to Indianapolis to see my new great-grandson, who was released from the NICU last weekend. He’s doing well, and I’m looking forward to holding him:)
Phoenix Russell James, born July 14, 2018 at 3:31 am
6 lbs, 9 oz, 19.5″ long:)
Here he is at one hour…..
Here he is in the NICU, about 36 hours old….I could only hold his tiny feet!
And here he is, one week old:)